Hair Rebonding Side Effects : How To Manage Hair Fall
Women who struggle with frizzy and hard to manage hair often opt for hair rebonding because it gives an instant and delightful result. What hair rebonding does is it breaks the bonds of your hair while exposing pure heat to them and then rebonding it back using severe chemicals. From there, you can already tell that this process requires the use of certain harsh chemicals and prolonged heat. Although this results to straight, smooth and silky locks afterward, it’s not surprising that it comes with major side effects in the long run.
Hair fall is definitely one of the noticeable and major side effects of hair rebonding. Since the strands and hair follicles were put through harsh chemicals and constant heat, it’s inevitable that the hair doesn’t just leave the scalp but also become prone to breakage. While that’s one price to pay for this procedure, there are ways to help revive your hair’s damaged health.
ALOE EGG MASK
Because of the healing and soothing properties of aloe vera as well as its ability to bind broken bonds of hair strands, this mask is one of the most popular ways to maintain rebonded hair.
- Take eggs according to your hair length and get the get whites and dispose rest of the part of the egg.
- Extract pure aloe from the aloe vera plant and mix it with the procured egg white.
- Apply the mask to the length of the hair and keep the mask on for good 20 minutes.
- After the listed time rinse the mask carefully and apply hair serum is necessary.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT HAIR PRODUCT
After getting your hair rebonded, it may look great but in reality, it just got damaged a lot. So, you pick a shampoo and conditioner that will help repair that damage. Products that contain keratin are great because it’s the protein your hair now needs in order to heal.
MASSAGE WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
Essential oils are very nourishing for the hair and treat common hair conditions like dandruff, dryness, thinning, and even oiliness. You just have to know which kind of essential oil works best for the current condition of your tresses for you to get the best results for you. A hot oil massage for at least 3 times a week will surely help your hair regain its natural state and help them stay in the growing stage.
Indulging on hair spa every now and then is only relaxing and pampering but it actually does a lot more for the hair and scalp!
- Enhance blood circulation on the scalp which boosts hair growth.
- Strengthen the roots of the hair which prevents hair fall.
- It spreads the natural oils of the hair to increase vibrancy and luster.
- Improve hair resilience in order to fight damaging effects of sun, constant styling and brushing while wet so that it’s not as prone to breakage.
- Replenishes and rejuvenates dry and damaged hair.
- It helps combat dry scalp that leads to dandruff. This is why if you’re prone to dry scalp, a once a week oil massage helps balance that out. Aside from that,Two Herbs can help address the root of your hair problem to provide the most suitable solution. Their treatments maintain and restore hair follicles and stimulate healthier hair growth! Aside from that, their treatments are also great when you’re suffering from hair problems like hair loss, dandruff, premature greying, eczema, psoriasis, and more that can all lead to thinning hair.
VITAMINS AND PROTEINS
Ensuring that you’re consuming foods rich in vitamins and proteins is not only beneficial for your body and health but it’s also good for your hair. Vitamin A and Vitamin B are known for its properties to help trigger the blood circulation in the scalp and also regaining the natural texture of the hair. Proteins, on the other hand, would revoke the breakage of the hair and stop further damage.
Drink The Right Liquid To Stay Hydrated
Just because alcohol, artificial juices, soda, or coffee is liquid doesn’t mean you’re hydrating your body properly. This means it can lead to dehydration and dry out your skin which includes you scalp and affect your hair. What your body needs for adequate and proper hydration is water.
TRY TO AVOID SMOKING
Smoking shortens your lifespan, accelerates hair loss and premature graying. If that’s not a reason enough for you to quit I don’t know what is. But aside from that, you might also be inflicting secondhand smoke to other people which is more lethal than inhaling smoke directly from a cigar.
TRY TO STEER CLEAR FROM STYLING YOUR HAIR
Your hair is already vulnerable to the chemicals and heat of rebonding, you don’t want it get damaged further by constantly styling your locks. Give it a break from heat styling and let it be for a while. Your hair just got rebonded so it should be fine even at a formal setting. Apply a little smoothing serum to take care of some flyaway or frizziness and you’re good to go.